We're open 24/7
Find answers to frequently asked questions here.
You can view and manage your booking online here.
Our customer service center is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Do you have any questions or concerns, or are you just in the mood for sharing? Please fill out the form below and we will answer you within 72 hours. We appreciate your patience and look forward hearing from you.
- How do I book online?
- How do I book a connecting flight?
- How does the WOW Stopover work?
- How do I make a reservation for a group?
- How do I book wheelchair assistance for my flight?
- How do I book an electric wheelchair for my flight?
- What does +1 day on my ticket mean?
- Can I purchase a one-way flight to Canada?
- What is Kiwi.com?
- At the airport and checking in
- How do I purchase baggage allowance online?
- How much baggage can I check in?
- How much carry-on baggage can I take with me?
- What is the best way to pack and label baggage?
- Which items are prohibited on board?
- Is my baggage directly checked in to my final destination?
- How much does it cost to take special equipment aboard?
- What about packing oversized & unusual items of baggage?
- How do I book odd-size baggage, like children's car seats and strollers?
- What's the deal with the liquids ban in carry-on baggage?
- Can I travel with guns/fishing rods and such sporting equipment?
- Can I travel with a bicycle?
- Can I travel with musical instruments?
- Can I travel with sports equipment?
- I need to have a canister of oxygen with me on the flight. Now what?
- Did you forget something on board?
- Delayed, lost or damaged baggage?
- On board
- Cancellations and delayed flights
- Children and pregnant guests
- Manage my booking
- Pets and service animals
- Gift vouchers and promo codes
- Travel to/from Canada
- Buy gift certificate
- Keep in touch